ECTN Burkina Faso
Get your ECTN document for Burkina Faso the simple, efficient and most cost-saving way. Team up with us now! And we will take care of your Cargo Tracking Note! An ECTN (Electronic Cargo Tracking Note) certificate is required for all shipments going to Burkina Faso.
Ports in Burkina Faso
- Bobo Dialasso
Information and documents required for creating an ECTN document Burkina Faso
- Bill of Lading (Draft B/L is allowed)
- Commercial invoice / currency must be mentioned in USD or EURO
- Export customs document
- Packing list
- Pink slip/Grey card (for all imported vehicles) – (Compulsory for second hand cars only, new cars excluded)
- Freight invoice in the same currency (not needed in case the freight charges are mentioned on the commercial invoice)
- Phone number and email address of consignee
- ETS & ETA
- Transshipment information from transshipment port
- H.S. code
Additional information about the ECTN document Burkina Faso
For Burkina Faso it is mandatory to mention the ECTN number on the Master Bill of Lading. We are able to provide the ECTN number on forehand, even when the documentation is incomplete. Burkina Faso ECTN document is also known as cargo Tracking Note, CTN or Waiver document.
Independent Waiver Service BV is the first European independent office specialized in creating Waiver documents. We are able to create Waiver documents world-wide from any loading port to any waiver required country in Africa. Our main focus is to get your Waiver document validated in the shortest time possible. We are aware of the latest regulations for each Waiver required country, we know who to contact and we have a quick response time. Just contact us to get a clear and honest advise. No need to worry anymore about the custom clearance of your shipment. Our professional and unique online portal system allows you to submit a ECTN document request for Burkina Faso anytime and from any device.