BSC Côte d'Ivoire
A BSC (Bordereau de Suivi de Cargaison) certificate is required for all shipments going to Ivory Coast. Get your BSC document for Ivory Coast the simple, efficient and most cost-saving way. Team up with us now! And we will take care of your Cargo Tracking Note!
Ports in IVORY COAST
- San Perdo
Information and documents required for creating a BSC document Ivory Coast
- Bill of Lading (Final B/L needed for validation)
- Commercial invoice / currency must be mentioned in USD or EURO
- Freight invoice in the same currency (not needed in case the freight charges are mentioned on the commercial invoice)
- F.D.I. (Fiche de Declaration a l’Importation) document provided by importer
- Local insurance certificate provided by importer
- Export Customs Document including Statistical Value (mandatory)
- Country of Origin of the goods must be mentioned on commercial invoice or packing list
- Certificate of Origin (only in case the goods origin is Outside E.U.)
- Volume of the goods in case of Breakbulk or RORO shipment
Additional information about the BSC document Ivory Coast
The BSC number must be mentioned on the Master Bill of Lading. We are able to provide the BSC number on forehand, even when the documentation is incomplete. This BSC number must be transmitted to the shipping line in order to obtain the final B/L.
Independent Waiver Service BV is the first European independent office specialized in creating Waiver documents. We are able to create Waiver documents world-wide from any loading port to any waiver required country in Africa. Our main focus is to get your Waiver document validated in the shortest time possible. We are aware of the latest regulations for each Waiver required country, we know who to contact and we have a quick response time. Just contact us to get a clear and honest advise. No need to worry anymore about the custom clearance of your shipment. Our professional and unique online portal system allows you to submit a BSC document request for Ivory Coast anytime and from any device.
Call us at +31 10 760 07 48 or fill out our form and we’ll contact you ASAP.