Get your BESC document For Cameroon the simple, efficient and most cost-saving way. Team up with us now! And we will take care of your Cargo Tracking Note! A BESC (Bordereau Électronique de Suivi de Cargaison) certificate is required for all shipments going to Cameroon.
Ports in Cameroon
Information and documents required for creating an BESC document Cameroon
- Bill of Lading (Draft B/L is allowed)
- Transaction number starting with PRxxxxxx (provided by importer)
- NIF number (provided by importer)
- SGS import license number
- Commercial invoice / currency must be mentioned in USD or EURO
- Freight invoice in the same currency (not needed in case the freight charges are mentioned on the commercial invoice)
- Phone number and email address of shipper and consignee
- ETS & ETA
- Country of Origin of the goods
Additional information about the BESC document Cameroon
Although it is not mandatory to mention a BESC number for Cameroon on the Master Bill of Lading, the policy of each Shipping line can be different. Please contact your shipping line to verify if a BESC number is required on the Master Bill of Lading. The Cameroon BESC number will be provided after validation. Cameroon BESC document is also known as cargo Tracking Note, CTN or Waiver document.
Independent Waiver Service BV is the first European independent office specialized in creating Waiver documents. We are able to create Waiver documents world-wide from any loading port to any waiver required country in Africa. Our main focus is to get your Waiver document validated in the shortest time possible. We are aware of the latest regulations for each Waiver required country, we know who to contact and we have a quick response time. Just contact us to get a clear and honest advise. No need to worry anymore about the custom clearance of your shipment. Our professional and unique online portal system allows you to submit Cameroon BESC document anytime and from any device.