Get your BSC document for Madagascar the simple, efficient and most cost-saving way. Team up with us now! And we will take care of your Cargo Tracking Note! A BSC (Bordereau de Suivi de Cargaison) certificate is required for all shipments going to Madagascar.
Ports in Madagascar
Information and documents required for creating a BSC document Madagascar
- Bill of Lading (Final B/L needed for validation)
- Commercial invoice / currency must be mentioned in USD or EURO
- Freight invoice in the same currency (not needed in case the freight charges are mentioned on the commercial invoice)
- Export Customs Document
- Country of Origin of the goods must be mentioned on commercial invoice or packinglist
- Volume of the goods in case of Breakbulk or RORO shipment
Additional information about the BSC document Madagascar
The BSC number must be mentioned on the Master Bill of Lading. We are able to provide the BSC number on forehand, even when the documentation is incomplete. This BSC number must be transmitted to the shipping line in order to obtain the final B/L. A BSC document for Madagascar is also being called as CTN document, Cargo Tracking Note or Waiver document.
Independent Waiver Service BV is the first European independent office specialized in creating Waiver documents. We are able to create Waiver documents world-wide from any loading port to any waiver required country in Africa. Our main focus is to get your Waiver document validated in the shortest time possible. We are aware of the latest regulations for each Waiver required country, we know who to contact and we have a quick response time. Just contact us to get a clear and honest advise. No need to worry anymore about the custom clearance of your shipment. Our professional and unique online portal system allows you to submit a BSC document request for Madagascar anytime and from any device.